Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Burial


Today was one of the most difficult days of my life. I had to go somewhere this morning and I stopped down at the cemetery. I can not believe I did it, but I stopped to talk to the man and young boy who were digging the hole for your grave. I asked if I could see inside, and they allowed me. "Not to bad." I thought to myself.

This is the church, Patetown Church of God, where we had your ceremony. Pastor Allen Stocks is the pastor there. He sang Amazing Grace and Jesus Loves me, he has a wonderful voice.

I will never forget this day. All of your Daddy's co-workers came. Of course your grandparents, your Memere, Pepere, and several other family members and friends came to the services. Although we have not been in this city long, we sure had a whole lot of support.

No comments:

Post a Comment