Sunday, May 8, 2005

Mother's Day 2005


We went to church at Patetown Church of God, the little church down the street. Everyone was so nice and supportive. Someone asked how could we be in church today, to which I responded "We do not want the Devil to get a foot hold in our family." I cried during most of the sermon but it was good to be in the Lord's house among so many caring people.

Today, I started praying, asking God, if it was His will, could he bless our family with another baby this time next year.

Aunt Susan and Uncle John are here, along with other family members from out of town. I was hoping they would go to church with us, but they did not. When we got home, I understood why they did not go. Madeline had told them that all I wanted for my birthday was a crabapple tree to plant out back. They had went to Lowes and purchased the tree, and planted it for me. I cried like a baby when I saw it.

You were so beautiful. Not sure how it is possible to miss someone you did not get a chance to know, but we sure do miss you. Oh, how I long to be with you again someday in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment